There are a number of bakeries that sell excellent cakes in Dubai. And with the growing technology, ordering has become easier.
According to the bakeries that sell the best cakes in Dubai, baking a cake or a cupcake is a step by step process that needs a person to be very careful throughout. If you are someone who takes interest in baking and wants to bake a cupcake then here is how you do it –
Note – This is a step by step method for a basic cupcake.
- Step 1: Get ready with the ingredients: Keep the ingredients ready. You will need 1 ½ cups flour, 1 ¼ tbsp. baking soda, 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon essence, 4 tbsp butter, 1 cup sugar, and cream for frosting.
- Step 2: Pre-heat the oven: Now that you have all the ingredients set, prepare for baking. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Step 3: To prepare the batter, sift the flour, baking powder, salt in a bowl. Mix well and set aside. In another bowl, beat the butter, sugar and eggs until fluffy. Once fluffy, add the essence and beat slowly. Once the mixture is light, add the flour mixture and fold so the mixture turns into a fine batter.
- Step 4: This mixture will make around 12 to 15 cupcakes. Fill the batter in greased molds and shift them into the oven.
- Step 5: Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. After taking them out of the oven allow them to cool down before frosting.
- Step 6: Decorate the cupcake according to wish with the cream.
Making cupcakes is an art, an art that only a few people can master. Though it is fun to bake, not everyone can excel it and the only way for such people to enjoy is to purchase from an expert. Order at Ginny’s for the best cupcakes in Dubai.
Are you thinking of buying a new phone? Well, before that you must list down the various aspects, which you want in your phone. These include the size of the phone, the display, the video quality the camera quality, the sound quality and of course the operating system of the mobile- whether it should be Windows, Android or iOS. All of these features count to the price of the mobile. For example apple iPhone price in Dubai is the highest of all other brands, but besides being expensive, it is amongst the favorite picks of many.
Here we have a list of a few of the best mobile brands of 2017. Have a look.
· iPhone 7
Apple iPhone has been and still is counted as the best smartphone in the world. Its latest model, iPhone 7, besides being expensive is being sold like hot cakes in Dubai because of the brand’s reliability. The various features of this model includes light weightiness, 4.7 inch screen,32/128/256GB storage capacity, 12 MP rear camera and 7MP front camera. The iPhone 7 is further water resistant with a good batter backup. The apple iPhone 7 price in Dubai ranges from AED2,5 60 to AED3,130.00 according to the color of the model.
· Lenovo P2
The Lenovo P2 is a battery brute on a small budget. It charges up rapidly, providing 10 hours of battery life within 15 minutes and you can also use this smartphone as a battery bank to charge up various other devices. This android phone has a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 true octa-core processor. The phone has a gorgeous display and beautifully designed to look and feel comfortable in your hands. It has a 5.5 inch wide full HP display screen. This phone will cost you just around AED 750.
· Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
This supersized smartphone from Samsung is absolutely perfect for those looking for a big screen. The Android 7 operated smartphone have a 6.2 inch wide screen, a 12 MP rear camera and 8 MP front camera. It further has a storage capacity of 64GB and a 4GB RAM. The Galaxy S8 is water and dust-resistant, which makes it a robust make. You can get it for AED2,300.00
eDubbuy.com is one of the topmost online electronic stores of Dubai that offers the best brands of mobile in latest trend.