There are a number of bakeries that sell excellent cakes in Dubai. And with the growing technology, ordering has become easier.
According to the bakeries that sell the best cakes in Dubai, baking a cake or a cupcake is a step by step process that needs a person to be very careful throughout. If you are someone who takes interest in baking and wants to bake a cupcake then here is how you do it –
Note – This is a step by step method for a basic cupcake.
- Step 1: Get ready with the ingredients: Keep the ingredients ready. You will need 1 ½ cups flour, 1 ¼ tbsp. baking soda, 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon essence, 4 tbsp butter, 1 cup sugar, and cream for frosting.
- Step 2: Pre-heat the oven: Now that you have all the ingredients set, prepare for baking. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Step 3: To prepare the batter, sift the flour, baking powder, salt in a bowl. Mix well and set aside. In another bowl, beat the butter, sugar and eggs until fluffy. Once fluffy, add the essence and beat slowly. Once the mixture is light, add the flour mixture and fold so the mixture turns into a fine batter.
- Step 4: This mixture will make around 12 to 15 cupcakes. Fill the batter in greased molds and shift them into the oven.
- Step 5: Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. After taking them out of the oven allow them to cool down before frosting.
- Step 6: Decorate the cupcake according to wish with the cream.
Making cupcakes is an art, an art that only a few people can master. Though it is fun to bake, not everyone can excel it and the only way for such people to enjoy is to purchase from an expert. Order at Ginny’s for the best cupcakes in Dubai.